Valentine’s Day is one of the most romantic, happiest day of the year. A lot of couples are getting engaged on this day. And It’s no surprise – it is the day of love. If you are planning to ask her to marry you, it should be once-in-a-lifetime experience. Certainly, you need to include flowers when propose, as nothing sets the mood quite like a bouquet of beautiful flowers.
Here are couple of creative ideas with fresh flowers:
- Spell out your proposal with rose petals or with the petals of her favorite flower. As she reads the proposal, get down on one knee and ask her to be your wife.
- Twelve days before you decide to propose, begin sending her a single rose each day leading to the 12th day. On the 12th day, she will expect a last rose to complete her dozen. Instead, surprise her with a full dozen roses and a ring, and ask her to marry you.
- Buy 14 of her favorite flowers. Tie a piece of paper to one of them. Have each flower stem hold a letter spelling out “will you marry me”. Give her the flowers one by one. Have the last flower, holding letter “e” have a ring attached to it as well.
- Women love fashion! Create a dress made of flowers, attach a ring to the left, her heart is your heart.
- Have one rose or her favorite flower to be delivered to her every hour for 11 hours. Show up yourself with the 12th rose and propose.
- Give her three long-stemmed roses and tell her that one represents the past, one represents the present and one represents your future. Have the ring tied to the last rose, get down to your knee and propose.